We work with architects, artists, designers, fabricators and contractors to provide solutions for various design and fabrication problems using computational methods.
We use our expertise to find solutions for complex real life design challenges, improve buildability, speed up the construction processes, while minimizing waste of our resources and reducing costs.
Our name NFORM combines the mathematical concept of “n” and the “form”. Here, n denotes the set of infinite possibilities on the form.
You can find a brief list of our activities here
WHAT WE DO
We utilize parametric, computation and generative methods for fabrication and early stage design optimization.
When needed, we develop task specific softwares or scripts for custom requirements of our clients.
Below are some of the areas we are experienced in. Please reach out for more information and references.
- Geometric optimization of free form surfaces for production purposes (Doubly curved surfaces, ruled surfaces)
- Tailor made detailing
- Large scale fabrication automation, CAD/CAM integration
- Structural analysis for building and building envelope details
- Order optimization for building envelope systems
- Façade engineering and façade consulting
- Metal façade systems (single or double skin aluminum façades, closed cavity façades, curtain wall systems, steel façades)
- Kinetic structures
- Metal forming (robotic sheet metal bending, precision bending, explosive forming)
- Stone façades
- Glass structures
We are always looking for new people and interns to join our team. If you are interested, please reach us out at the jobs link below.
NFORM is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against applicants based on their race/color, beliefs, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We do not follow unethical and inhumane working practices. We are sensitive about providing all the resources for our employees to do their job and develop their technical and personal skills in a peaceful work environment. We do not accept unpaid internships.
Caglar Yazici – Founder – Architect
Zeynal Yeter – Founder – Architect & Landscape Designer
Fabio Rosa – Associate – Architect – Italy & EU
Marie Rödl – Associate – Architect
Yusuf Sabirlar – Façade Engineer
Aysenur Cetinkaya – Architect
Dogukan Samdanci – Architect
Rumeysa Gur – Architect
Cigdem How – General Manager
Ugur Yeter – Production & Site Supervisor
Pinar Yeter – Accounting
Alparslan Yazici – Prototyping & Model Workshop
Kucukbakkalkoy Mah. Fevzipasa Cad. Gunel Plaza No:57/2 Atasehir/Istanbul
Via del Ghirlandaio, 4/1, 34138 Trieste